Inquiry (surfing DR1 during office hours)...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok.

I know a few DR1ers are on DR1 during office hours (work time).

Any stories on how one almost got busted surfing the web during work hours including DR1.

Isnt it coincidence that we all do hard work but, that moment we are surfing, is when our supervisors decide to come by. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I dont work but the boss has busted me a couple times when I am on dr1 instead of doing chores ( or should I have said m'am or wife //same diffrence)

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
Everybody is a "Boss" in the DR. Especially DR1. That is shy everyone, I mean every foreigner loves the place.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
My boss is dominican, and landed the job through his uncle. He doesnt know what his or our job actually is and so he isnt any the wiser.

If his screen is anything to go by we must be faeboo technical support.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The place where I volunteer had no internet connection but we do work on computers then finally one day we had access yippe.
At first we could not access any emails, Facebook etc but I could log into DR1. Well that didn't last long access to the web was cut off. I asked the staff and they told me not to take it personally because it has been cut off to all City employees :(

But, but I'm just a volunteer and I need to keep my computer and I awake during slow periods. So now I play spider solitaire. It's the only game they didn't remove from my computer. I know one volunteer that brings in her tablet to play candy crush. :)