Elton John at Altos de Chav?n

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
did you click on altos de chavon ticket details?
Our Price: $497.00 USD

what. the. f**k. a concert in LA is only 160 dollars, in comparison.

May 29, 2006
Oh only $140 to watch some guy sing Lion King and Candle in the Wind. I hope they haven't sold out yet..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Oh only $140 to watch some guy sing Lion King and Candle in the Wind. I hope they haven't sold out yet..

A $10 CD and a nice dinner will suffice for me.

Elton is great BUT..........................................

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yeah, I'm not a massive fan but some of his 70s songs are among my guilty pleasures, so I might consider treating myself to the cheap seats. And a concert at Chav?n is an experience in itself.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
I guess your favorite song is "I think I am going to kill myself" hahahahahahahaha

Songfacts - List of songs by Elton John

My favorite is "Candle in the Wind"

Actually i love alot of his music, but like alot of old crony artists, ( the rolling stones come to mind and i love them too ), its like, enough already. Nothing new. I saw him once in 1976 and when i see concert footage of him now, he reminds me of one of my aunts. Enough already! Retire Elton!, Move to the DR sign up on DR1 and start complaining about it!!!! Like the rest of us :laugh:

May 29, 2006
He certainly has enough money to never work again. His royalties on Lion King are HUGE. His net worth is now more than $300 million. That pays for a lot of boas and funky glasses..

May 29, 2006
He's married now with an adopted kid.

I read a book about Motley Crue a couple years back, those guys are well into four digits each for notches in their belts.

May 29, 2006
I don't know much about his personal life. From wiki, it says he's been with his current partner since 1993. Not that many gay men his age that are around now if they were into the 80s bath house scene.

Boy George is a known monger and abuser of rent boys. Elton sued and won when he was accused of such behavior.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
The new usa ambassador need some support in DR, Ricky Martin do not qualify, "it" had to be a real kind of gringo.

I like some music but dont pay to watch and listen to anyone, no matter what they are going to say or sing, more so if dont agree with their lifestyle, why should i expose myself? it is a matter of principles, ethics, they are hard to find and deteriorate easily, need to keep some in my closet and not expose then to the weather.

I notice too may of the most brilliant actors and singers are homosexual, out of proportion with general population [?]. Subject to debate... b/c maybe there are too many in the closet.

Wonder if those 'brilliant' individuals become gay/lesbian [inclined to sex with children] after being so famous, so then what's next...

or they are brilliant -and become famous artist- b/c that is one the characteristics of homosexuals and individuals inclined to have sex with children.