A Jackass in Cabarete

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Steve-O from MTV's Jackass fame was in Cabarete earlier this week, and he apparently had a helluva time.

"Surfing my ****in ass off over here! The Dominican Republic is my new favorite country. I've travelled a whole lot, and I can't recommend coming here more. I have not seen a single street dog that looks even slightly unhappy, unhealthy, or underfed.Thank you for having killer waves, being such awesome people, and for being so good to all of the dogs! #DominicanRepublic #surfing"

112ajj4.jpg

11j2fk9.jpg

and more at his Instagram

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Can you amagen how much trouble this fool got into? the girls must have loved this guy . And he is rich .

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I wonder how many things he could fit up his Arse after eating the local food opened up his glory hole. You know he had to
one up his match box car trick.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
You can only imagine the stuff he did. I'd like to palm the nut case off on the US but unfortunately the dick is one of ours.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Great going steve o !!! And in prime some good publicity for the d.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I thought the guy was dead.... Did'nt he died a couple of years ago ???

no, it was ryann dunn, another member of their crew. he died in a car crash. porsche, just like paul walker.
glad steve-o had fun here. never expected him to be an animal lover. well, at least not in a traditional sense. ;)

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I really wonder about those Jackass guys.....any man that inserts objects up their rectum , in the presence of other men, is
gay in my book...........

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would not think a gay man could feel good with jackass team. i any case, steve-o used to date elisabetta canalis, clooney's ex:
2nisawh.jpg

and people say money can't buy you happiness...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
apparently his net worth is 2.5 million dollars. and he is really involved in animal charities. who knew?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Yeh, Steve-O does a lot of good work for dog rehab, including burning down the house of several pitbull fighting ring leaders, confronted a dog fir farm un china which les to him being stabbed and incarcerated for a month. Throwing a bag of sick over Joan Rivers and calling naomi cambell out at en awards cerimony years ago.
This kind of stuff, es crazy and effective if it makes headlines, but steve-o is not exactly interesting and so his intentions go un noticed.

Being controvercial es only useful if people respect you initially, and no one respects steve-o. A bit like rice and beans here, he grises to be controvercial but cant be because everyone ignores him as hes a bit pathetic un how he goes about things. Just a bit of a joke.

Last edited:
I really wonder about those Jackass guys.....any man that inserts objects up their rectum , in the presence of other men, is
gay in my book...........

Just because there are guys who are secure in their sexuality to do this around other guys does not make them gay. I REALLY WONDER about the guys who are so freaked out about this stuff and have to non stop obsess about gay men....