Olivo Roasted Coffee Beans "en grano", Interested??

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Many of you have tried and enjoyed Olivo Coffee from Cobraboy's in-laws. Not available in stores [that I know of].

In DR we use ground coffee, but in NJ we only use roasted beans. I had asked CB if he could get me beans, and he's gotten back to me today. They need at least 50 pounds ordered before they can do the roasting and packaging.

I've ordered 20 pounds. It'll be ready in the spring. Anyone else interested? Price is great, lower than my other favorite, Monte Alto [and if orders total 100 pounds we might get a better bargain].

If you want to order some, get in touch with him directly through PM here on DR1: http://www.dr1.com/forums/members/cobraboy.html

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I just got 20 pounds of "Olivo" ground coffee from "CB", and his lovely wife, earlier this month.
I'll take 10 pounds of "BEANS" if I can get them, ANYTIME!!!!!!!
I LOVE the already ground "Olivo", but there is "something" ritualistic about grinding your own beans!
Plus, I like to take "Beans" to my friends & family when I go to Boston.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Great, 30 pounds in a hour, not bad.

Anyone else?

I'll probably end up buying more for our son, we bought he and his fiancee the same Saeco automatic espresso machine that we have for their engagement. Buying beans in the US is expensive and the quality is "iffy".