Dominican Crowned Exquisite Face of the Universe 2013

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Dominican crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe 2013
PrintPrint EmailEmail BookmarkBookmark SaveSave to my profile Comments3 Comments - last on Dec 21 at 1:33 PM

Zoom Picture
Lagos, Nigeria.– Miss Dominican Republic, Susan Castano, beat thirty one other beauty queens to the Exquisite Face Of The Universe 2013 crown after a thorough selection process based on beauty, body, confidence and mannerism.

Castano also won the titles of Best Poise and Attitude. Miss Tewoldeberhan Makda from Sweden was the first runner-up and Miss Paula Souza of Brazil was the second runner-up, while Miss Natacha Jaraba from Colombia and Nigeria’s Tomi Salami also made it into the top five.

Other winners were Miss Brazil (best Evening Wear), Miss Colombia (Swimwear), Miss Hungary (Talent), Miss Ghana (Best Walk), Miss Italy (Miss Congeniality), Miss Nigeria (Most Eloquent and Best National Costume) and Miss Netherlands (Photogenic).

The event, which took place at Eko Hotel & Suites in Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria, was hosted by Kenyan radio personality, Angela Angwenyi, and featured exciting performances from top entertainment icons, Tiwa Savage and 2Face.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/wo...n-crowned-Exquisite-Face-Of-The-Universe-2013

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
face close up:

2njfxtx.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would say she has too much makeup but this is a professional photoshoot so that's fine. she has nice features. well done for her.

Aug 6, 2006
I have never heard of "Miss Exquisite face of the Universe", and I only am qualifoied to judge Earthing faces, but she does indeed have an exquisite face.

There is a Miss America, a Miss World, a Miss Universe. Is there a Miss Earth? a Miss Planet? A Miss Third Rock from the Sun? A Miss Milky Way Galaxy?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
There is a Miss America, a Miss World, a Miss Universe. Is there a Miss Earth? a Miss Planet? A Miss Third Rock from the Sun? A Miss Milky Way Galaxy?

wiki says:
Miss Earth
Miss International
Miss Supranational
Miss Universe
Miss World