Any plans for Christmas and New Year.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Happy holidays!
Since I am faced with several weeks off and decided to stay in DR for holiday. I want to hear some ideas. We have booked couple of nights at Barcelo Beach before the end of vacation but other then that we have no plans. So how are DR1ers planning their holidays?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"STAY SAFE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"STAY HOME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone behind the wheel of any vehicle will be DRUNK!
Some goes for Everyone, NOT behind the wheel!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
"STAY SAFE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"STAY HOME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone behind the wheel of any vehicle will be DRUNK!
Some goes for Everyone, NOT behind the wheel!!!!!!!
Yes CC.
If I had it my way I would stay home but my Mrs? I doubt she will be happy about that. Perhaps I can find a cheap place up north for sleep over and wine and dine? I have missed Yamazato, in my opinion, its the best sushi in DR.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The DR has plenty of Fantastic,....."SUSHI"!!!!!!!
:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:
"Needs NO Refridgeration either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
The DR has plenty of Fantastic,....."SUSHI"!!!!!!!
:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:
"Needs NO Refridgeration either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.
Not the kind of taste that I am looking for.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my new niece was born on the 15th of october and i think this year the holidays are all about her. so we will have a dinner with in laws and then we will have another holiday meal with parents of the little cookie. maybe she will allow to come here (we are said to be bad bacteria for the baby). in any case, this year it will be a family affair. inevitably, i will be bored out of my mind but i am happy to celebrate as i know it is important for the family.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
No extended family celebration for us this year - luckily Mr C's family don't make a big deal of it at all so we're not under any pressure. So we'll be celebrating with our family of choice - our good friends and neighbours - enjoying a meal with Dominican, Mexican, Venezuelan and British influences :)