Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

May be...there is a bunch of corruption here, ya never know...That said, do you know what Company it is??? If Edenorte, I can give you 2 numbers to check into, this way your 100% clear on what needs to be done and who is responsible for what..Usually anything from the sidewalk to the house is the homeowners deal, even the cable going to the house is the owners...Anything at the pole and beyond is the electric Company..I see no reason why you could not have the house wired for 220, then call the electric company for hook up...Again, what is code??? does the cable need to be in conduit, PVC or can just be buried under ground etc...I see nothing but hanging wires all around the DR, so I doubt it matters any...However, they may play a game stating it needs to be xyz so they can rob you of money....This is what I mean...better to call Corporate and ask them directly..

Quote Originally Posted by Freemo View Post
    She's worried that if the elctric company doesn't do the work it will be deemed illegal and subject to being ripped out ???? Is that feasible ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    To lay a feed? Do you mean to bring 220 into the house or to run a wire from the main electrical panel in the house to the appliances?
    Hi BigBird

Its to bring 220 into the house from the pole outside

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freemo View Post
    Hi BigBird

Its to bring 220 into the house from the pole outside
    I sent you a PM with some info.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I sent you a PM with some info.