Frank Reyes concert, New York Ranch, 28 Dec !?

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I thought I saw some signs on the trees and lamp posts about this on the road to PP, but not sure if it is for this year or there were just left from the last year !? (you never know here !?)

If it is this Saturday, does anyone know how much the ticket is and where to buy it (should buy it in advance or can just turn up !?)

I searched the web but couldn't find a phone number for New York Ranch or any onfo - that would be very useful if anyone have it....

Merry Christmas every one and a very Happy New Year....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You will almost certainly have to buy the tickets at NY Ranch. Then show up about 12:30 and Frank will play for about an hour or maybe 90 minutes, starting between 1 AM and 1:30 AM after he arrives from another show he did earlier.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Yes, FR is for sure playing at the NYR next saturday.
I went last saturday to see zararias ferreira.
The entrada for ZF was 1000$ and i suspect FR will be at least this much if not more.
He came on finally around 1am, played an hour, then one hours break and finally another hour from 3-4am.
Drinks are pricey....bottles of presidente for 150$, or a servicio of barcelo for 1300...whisky even
more so. Mixed drinks such as cuba libres etc they just dont serve.
Try to smuggle in a small bottle of rum if you're cheap like me :)
The main entertainment lies in watching the so-called upper classes of Pop showing off

ps no need to buy in advance, just turn up

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yes, FR is for sure playing at the NYR next saturday.
I went last saturday to see zararias ferreira.
The entrada for ZF was 1000$ and i suspect FR will be at least this much if not more.
He came on finally around 1am, played an hour, then one hours break and finally another hour from 3-4am.
Drinks are pricey....bottles of presidente for 150$, or a servicio of barcelo for 1300...whisky even
more so. Mixed drinks such as cuba libres etc they just dont serve.
Try to smuggle in a small bottle of rum if you're cheap like me :)
The main entertainment lies in watching the so-called upper classes of Pop showing off

ps no need to buy in advance, just turn up

the so-called upper class of POP do not go to bachata concerts.

dddavid

Aug 3, 2011
anyone has a number to call the NY Ranch to get info?
I'm going to see Raulin tomorrow but need to know price of the ticket and what time the concert starts.
Thanks

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The concert will start when he gets there and end between 60 and 90 minutes later. Sorry I could not be of more help.