No Pothole Christmas In Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

The mayor Ilana Neumann of Sos?a, has ordered the employees of public works to repair all the potholes in the streets of Sos?a and surrounding municipalities before the holidays. She wants, when families come together to celebrate the Christmas season, that they are not confronted with all kinds of potholes in the roads.

So the road works opposite the Taxaco gas station, opposite Banco Popular, the main street Pedro Clisante and Calle Alejo Mart?nez have to be neatly finished with asphalt. The debris from the construction of a new sidewalk in front of the entrance of Casa Marina have also been cleaned. Indeed, thanks to Sos?a's mayor we have a pothole free holidays.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Can she extend her fill to the west part of Cabarete, or is that up to the new female Mayor of said city?

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Thats great for Sosua, but when, for the love of christ, will they finally repair the road between Coastal and Encuentro??
Its now gotten as bad as i have ever known it...particularly under the trees leading to Encuentro/Coconut Palms.

Sticking a few reflectors on the road just didnt really solve the problem

deepdiver

Jun 18, 2011
well i know a stretch of about 20 meters in pedro clisante thats still not surfaced and also some potholes i alejo martinez

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Thats great for Sosua, but when, for the love of christ, will they finally repair the road between Coastal and Encuentro??
Its now gotten as bad as i have ever known it...particularly under the trees leading to Encuentro/Coconut Palms.

Sticking a few reflectors on the road just didnt really solve the problem

That is the area I was talking about when I mentioned the new mayor of Cabarete and how I hoped she might actually do some repairs to the road. Yes it is bad and getting worse every day on that stretch of road.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Can she extend her fill to the west part of Cabarete, or is that up to the new female Mayor of said city?

Cabarete's a city? It would also be nice if the new mayor fulfilled the old mayor's broken promise to pave ProCab in Cabarete.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Cabarete's a city? It would also be nice if the new mayor fulfilled the old mayor's broken promise to pave ProCab in Cabarete.

I suppose "town or village" is the better word for what Cabarete is, but since it has a Mayor, and a new one, that is the relevant point here. Good luck on getting her to pave ProCab. That would be good, but I would prefer to see the main highway repaired first.