Do you still have to register on the Obamacare site even if

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
No, if you already have insurance there's no need to enroll. Obamacare is for the uninsured.

Unless you want to change it.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
But even Obama, it was said in the last day or so, was signed up for the Bronze Plan offered through the Affordable Care Act. Even though he has the Cadillac of US insurances only for special folk, like Congressman and Senators. I know people who had insurance, lost theirs and now have thousands of dollars in co-pays and/or deductibles. Don't get me started. I'm a Social Worker in a hospital and the ACA aka Obamacare is a hot mess in many ways but beneficial to some who have no out of pocket costs and who qualify for the plans.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Is your insurance considered adequate under Obamacare? If not then you may have to change plans.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
No, if you already have insurance there's no need to enroll. Obamacare is for the uninsured.

Unless you want to change it.

Not true. Obamacare is changing many peoples insurance plans with quite a few in the middle class paying more. Just got off the phone with my sister in law in NY and a friend of hers is quite annoyed by the increase in price she will have to pay.

Everyone needs to find out for themselves if they are in a qualified plan. A significant number of old plans do not qualify. (For example, men have to have maternity coverage in their plans - you can't make that kind of thing up. )

Status
Not open for further replies.