Punta Cana Vacation....

N

NY1

I am visiting Punta Cana in March with a few friends. My family is from DR and I have visited many times. This is my first time going to Punta Cana. Any suggestions on a good hotel with a decent nightlife. I've read mixed reviews about many of the hotels regarding nightlife. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

P

Pam

Hello,

Myself and two other friends are going to Punta Cana also in March. We will be leaving on the 9to the 16. We are staying at the Sunscape Punta Cana Grand Hotel. It looks like a great place and its reasonably priced.

J

Julie

Hi, I am a destination Rep. and this winter I am going to Punta Cana, I am leaving in 3 weeks for 6 months, so, if you want we can stay in contact and once I'll be there, I will tell you where to go!
What do you want to do exactly there, what are you looking for, a 3-4 or 5 stars hotel? How many are you? What age? So, give me more information and I'll try to remember to write to you, if not, write me in January! So, talk to you soon!

N

NY1

Cool, I am also going from March 9-16.

4 of us are going, we are all 29-31yrs old. We are looking for a nice hotel. When I went to Puerto Plata last year we stayed at Jack tar Village. The nightlife and club in the hotel wasn't the greatest, but nearby at the Paradise was a cool club.

Pam, I'll look that one up, did you book it as an air-land package or land only?

M

mike

New Website

There is a new Website for the Bavaro Punta Cana area, it seems to be under construction but you can get some information. By the way, I didn't make it!!!

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: New Website

It seems this same site is replicated many times:

Bavaroinfo.com
Bavarinfo.net
Bavarolive.com
Bavarolive.net