Fabulous puppies free to good homes

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
My dog, Meg, gave birth to 9 gorgeous pups on December 1st. Now 4 weeks old, they will be ready to go to their new homes in another 4 weeks or so.
Mum is Meg a Chow/Rottweiler cross although for some reason she looks like a small German Shepherd.

25s4xu9.jpg

Good points are she is very protective of me and follows me everywhere. Great guard dog, excellent with children and cats.

34osva0.jpg

Bad points are that she can jump up to 5 or 6 foot fences and jumps down from the balcony on second floor and she is terrified of thunder.

23syhrb.jpg

Father is el Lobo, a pure bred Siberian husky. Good points are that he is a very sweet dog, not aggressive at all, and a real joy. Bad points are that he will run and run and not come back so has to be in an area where he cannot get out. Suffers from selective deafness in that will not come when called if he doesn't feel like it.

2mhscj7.jpg

The puppies are lovely, very furry, and will have long coats. There are 6 males and 3 females and colours range from black, through brown, grey and white. They all have Husky furry tails. They will need a home where they cannot escape as they will given half a chance if they have the Husky blood!

2s80lk2.jpg

25rnsyf.jpg

2801v9s.jpg

fvh949.jpg

f04zdz.jpg

If you are interested please pm me. You will need to collect them from here which is about one and a half hours west of Santiago.

Matilda

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Such little cuties. I will show the pics to some friends....we have a tiny place and it wouldn't be fair to not have room to run.....we had a border collie back in the states so I can't imagine a puppy not being able to run run run......black kitty looks like a
real sweetie!