Hotel for short stay in Sosua

MJP35

Feb 5, 2013
Well we made the move. We've been here for a month exactly and we are loving it. We bought a car and rented a place that we move into on the 15th of Jan. We've already made some good friends and are starting to feel nicely settled in. We are in Puerto Plata. My wife and two sons 2 and a half yrs and 6 months are looking for a hotel (possibly all inclusive) for the next two days, check in the 30th and leave the 1st, in Sosua. We are hoping for something close to the beach and relaxing, close to town as well would be nice but we have a car. Thanks.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
casa marina is an all inclusive on the beach in Sosua or you could try Infiniti Blu on the beach not all inclusive but they have
their own resteraunt and bakery.....a little pricey! You can walk to town from both places and to Playero the grocery store,
main street is 2-3 short blocks away.....

bellakins

May 31, 2008
Perla de Sosua (behind Banco Popular) has a 2 bedroom apartment available. They have a website with info and phone #s.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
I can suggest to you Casa Serena Guest House is nice place to stay and explore the beautiful coast line of the north shore without all the crowds of an all inclusive. Place is comfortable, lovely pool area and patio and garden. Very personalized hands on service by a gentleman named RIchard. I think this place would be ideal as you are travelling with young children. Breakfast was very nice and tasty as well. Richard also gave us nice advice and insider tips on the less frequent travelled hard to find gems in the north coast.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I can suggest to you Casa Serena Guest House is nice place to stay and explore the beautiful coast line of the north shore without all the crowds of an all inclusive.

@ Richard - Where is your guest house located?