Thread: New Years Eve

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Years Eve

2 days to go until the big night. Anybody know whats happening outside of the resorts in and around El Cortecito? Thanks and happy new year to all
    Last edited by Captn Stu; 12-29-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Change title

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be at a party on the golf course in arena gorda con 1,500 personas.. Live music and top shelf booze and langosta all included, $150.00 USD per couple. Party starts at 10:30, will run until 3am. Can't post event name on here...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anything else happening anywhere.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to have my own version of "Times Square", LOL!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if I can say the name but one of the restaurants from El Dorado to Stanza Mare is having a special either fish or meat and is around R$3,500 for 2 people - need to reserve a table (get 2 glasses of wine). I have just seen some portable 'loos' going by towards the two well known beach bars - so I presume they are going to do something. Sometimes the more famous one (closer to Stanza Mare) has a party..

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeniefs View Post
    Not sure if I can say the name but one of the restaurants from El Dorado to Stanza Mare is having a special either fish or meat and is around R$3,500 for 2 people - need to reserve a table (get 2 glasses of wine). I have just seen some portable 'loos' going by towards the two well known beach bars - so I presume they are going to do something. Sometimes the more famous one (closer to Stanza Mare) has a party..
    unless I'm mistaken, it's ok to give names as long as you're not associated with the establishment. For instance... MANY TIMES there are restaurant reviews and suggestions.

7. Likes Harleysrock liked this post