New Years Eve

Captn Stu

Jul 1, 2012
2 days to go until the big night. Anybody know whats happening outside of the resorts in and around El Cortecito? Thanks and happy new year to all

Last edited:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
We will be at a party on the golf course in arena gorda con 1,500 personas.. Live music and top shelf booze and langosta all included, $150.00 USD per couple. Party starts at 10:30, will run until 3am. Can't post event name on here...

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Not sure if I can say the name but one of the restaurants from El Dorado to Stanza Mare is having a special either fish or meat and is around R$3,500 for 2 people - need to reserve a table (get 2 glasses of wine). I have just seen some portable 'loos' going by towards the two well known beach bars - so I presume they are going to do something. Sometimes the more famous one (closer to Stanza Mare) has a party..

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Not sure if I can say the name but one of the restaurants from El Dorado to Stanza Mare is having a special either fish or meat and is around R$3,500 for 2 people - need to reserve a table (get 2 glasses of wine). I have just seen some portable 'loos' going by towards the two well known beach bars - so I presume they are going to do something. Sometimes the more famous one (closer to Stanza Mare) has a party..

unless I'm mistaken, it's ok to give names as long as you're not associated with the establishment. For instance... MANY TIMES there are restaurant reviews and suggestions.