Furniture Maker experience

spmanger

Aug 7, 2013
Hello, I have read many treads on purchasing furniture and wanted to know if anyone has worked with "Sosua Mimbre Rattan' furniture company? How is the quality? Did they meet their promise dates?

Thanks in advance,

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
We have had all our furniture made by them. Excellent quality and on time as ordered. Yvonne is very accomodating and runs an excellent business.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Where is this place?? We need some more furniture made and don't really want to drive to Navarette

Bob K

tmob12000

May 28, 2013
The best

Hello, I have read many treads on purchasing furniture and wanted to know if anyone has worked with "Sosua Mimbre Rattan' furniture company? How is the quality? Did they meet their promise dates?

Thanks in advance,

I have had nothing but great experiences with Yvonne! I have purchased indoor and outdoor furniture from
Sosua Mimbre Rattan. Highly recomended! And yes every promise date was met!

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I checked their facebook page but could not see a location. Could someone tell us where to find them? Is it the large rattan store on the south side of the road in Sosua Abajo?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I was wrong. I am pretty sure it is on the east side of Sosua on the way to Cabarete. North side of the road with a big rattan chair near the sign.

Aug 21, 2007
I am having my second set of furniture made by them. I loved the first set, but had to leave it with a home I sold furnished. When I bought a condo, I purchased furniture from a store in Santo Domingo. It lasted 1 1/2 years, and now I have returned to Yvonne. I took in a page from a furniture catalogue and Yvonne is duplicating it. She has been sending me photos to keep me informed of the progress. She has a very limited fabric selection, so she prefers you purchase your own fabric for cushions and her tailor will make the cushions. She will give you necessary sizing.

Lindsey