Anybody else having problems accessing BPD online banking?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
It works now. It was terribly slow yesterday, this morning it was better, but only showed credit cards, no accounts. I called and they told me they were having problems. Now it seems to be fine again.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yesterday we drove to La Sirena in San Cristobal to go to the bank and do a little shopping. Forget the banks! Every one of them had a line a mile long, like 30-40 people waiting to get into each of them. The one for BHD was out the door into the parking lot.

What the heck was going on yesterday??????

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Yesterday was payday, combined with 31st and 1st banks closed or open until 12. Plus people going to banks for marbete or revista tax. That probably caused long lines. Dominicans seem to be very patient, I must have a very high need, to be spending more than 20 minutes in a line.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yesterday was payday, combined with 31st and 1st banks closed or open until 12. Plus people going to banks for marbete or revista tax. That probably caused long lines. Dominicans seem to be very patient, I must have a very high need, to be spending more than 20 minutes in a line.

Yep. We took one look and never got into line.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Mi "Dominicana" thought it would be better to wait until 11:30 this morning to ge get her "Revista".
She was back home in only 30 minutes!!!!
WITHOUT her Revista of course!
"DUMBinican Ligic"????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC