Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default feel good story if the week

so that you don't complain that i only report stuff that is gloom and morbid i give you a sanchoco for the soul kind of story, about and ex ho who became a business owner thanks to the prestamo from the government, directed at those working in prostitution, who want to change their lives around.

with 5,000 pesos she started her small business of selling food. i mention the amount specifically for those who still come up with sad stories of how women "have no other choice" but to suck peen for a living. they do. and they don't even need much money for that. but they have to want to work hard for much less. of course judging by the pictures cuba dave would pass on the opportunity of making her a star of his wall of fame feature so maybe it would take her a while longer to earn that 5,000.

the lady managed to make her life better and she seems to be very proud. kudos to her.

here's the story: El Caribe Extrabajadora sexual ahora es microempresaria con ayuda del Gobierno

2. Likes Abuela, granca, Rattus_Rattus liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

of the week, sorry.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You are getting soft, I don't like it! Another story of a dead Swiss please!

5. Likes localhistorybuff liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to read that such program exists but I'm afraid that most of the chicas will not be interested. Being a "mamahuevo" brings in more cash in less time than working for it.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree with Harley, DV8. Way too soft . I hope this isn't some kind of new years resolution. What this forum cannot do without in 2014 is your kind of blogging. Whether its bitting sarcasm, subtle wit or a punch in the mouth, only DV8 flat out gets it done on Dr1 every day.

8. Likes sosuamatt liked this post
    Dislikes granca disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for her but me thinks she eats a lot of the profits.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure she would still do good down by the Europa. Many like em thick.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my. and there i was trying to project the image of new, improved dv8 with soft core and a heart filled with fluttering joy. fine, i'll go back to being a bitter viper hiding in a dried up human skull.

12. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the spirit!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging by the picture, she looks like she's eating the profits! She may end up having to ho again!

15. Likes Frank the Tank liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast