feel good story if the week

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so that you don't complain that i only report stuff that is gloom and morbid i give you a sanchoco for the soul kind of story, about and ex ho who became a business owner thanks to the prestamo from the government, directed at those working in prostitution, who want to change their lives around.

with 5,000 pesos she started her small business of selling food. i mention the amount specifically for those who still come up with sad stories of how women "have no other choice" but to suck peen for a living. they do. and they don't even need much money for that. but they have to want to work hard for much less. of course judging by the pictures cuba dave would pass on the opportunity of making her a star of his wall of fame feature so maybe it would take her a while longer to earn that 5,000.

the lady managed to make her life better and she seems to be very proud. kudos to her.

here's the story: El Caribe ? Extrabajadora sexual ahora es microempresaria con ayuda del Gobierno

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
I have to agree with Harley, DV8. Way too soft . I hope this isn't some kind of new years resolution. What this forum cannot do without in 2014 is your kind of blogging. Whether its bitting sarcasm, subtle wit or a punch in the mouth, only DV8 flat out gets it done on Dr1 every day.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I am sure she would still do good down by the Europa. Many like em thick.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
oh my. and there i was trying to project the image of new, improved dv8 with soft core and a heart filled with fluttering joy. fine, i'll go back to being a bitter viper hiding in a dried up human skull. ;)

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Judging by the picture, she looks like she's eating the profits! She may end up having to ho again!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
before she was getting some exercise in a cabana and now? nothing....

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Judging by the picture, she looks like she's eating the profits! She may end up having to ho again!

Good for her, but I would say that if she looked like that when she was in the bizz then she probably wasn't making enough if any at all, thus makes sense that she would start doing something else. Now let's try to tell this to some good looking girl who's bringing in 5k, 10k or more a night and see how that goes.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Your opinion is different than mine and a lot of other guys. I wouldn't do her, myself and I know most of my friends would turn her down too.
Der Fish

ditto, even a freebe after a good binger would be turned down, no way jake would get excited, even seeing double, and the idea to
pay is number #1 to get it off with no strings and #2 to do one you think would be out of league any other way, looks wise to say.

sorry

In here new business I wish her all the luck in the world.............
g'luck

Aug 6, 2006
It looks rather like a propaganda skit for the Banco that lent the money. Still, there is a greater need of instantly available good sancocho than poon. I am certainly not opposed to poon, but it is easily available and good sancocho frequently is not.

So hooray for this valiant soul and empresaria. She seems to be of the standard weight and girth for a woman of her age. There comes a time when walking the street is not so productive from a fiduciary standpoint.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I cant believe the cold remarks of this bunch!

Hey isn't that trainwrecks ex wife?