National Police Dismantled Two laboratories To Clone Cards

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
National Police dismantled two laboratories to clone cards

It took 697 credit cards and debit presumably cloned

SANTO DOMINGO. Police officers assigned to the Central Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DICRIM) dismantled two clandestine laboratories used by criminals to clone credit cards and debit cards, with the purpose to defraud banks and other commercial institutions and users of that service . laboratories were dismantled in two raids made ​​by segregated sectors February 27 and Espaillat, in Havana, in response to orders issued by competent courts and in coordination with a representative of the Public Ministry. In actions were occupied 697 cards ready for fraudulent and / or via this use, and modern electronic equipment and used to clone magnetic stripes and numbered plastics. During the first raid was captured Emilio Ambiorix Rodriguez Garcia (Gigolo), a resident of Second Street, Building 9 , industry February 27, the National District, in whose house 279 cloned cards from different banks . Similarly, equipment used to magnetize the magnetic stripe cards a DTC515 printer, CPU, monitor catered , keyboard and other evidence. Also the car Honda Civic, green, plate A451127, owned. Whilst a second raid conducted at house number 34 Street Project 17, the sector Widening Espaillat, were occupied 418 other cards of different banks, presumably cloned. Additionally, two printers, a die used to place cards numbers, scale two laminating card, a checkbook and a bank of a check addressed, among other evidence. prevented the one shall be subjected to justice in the next few hours through the Public Ministry, to be known as coercion. While the location of other scammers who are involved in the case is active.

Polic?a Nacional desmantela dos laboratorios para clonar tarjetas - DiarioLibre.com

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Good job! To think that one of those cards could've belonged to anyone on DR1!

They would've wiped out anyone's account.:cross-eye

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It left out the part about where the "Policia" stopped at every "ATM" they passed on the way, "Down Town"!!!!!!
I had $1,500 cleaned out of my Boston Bank account by a fake "Debit Card" last year.
When I called the Boston Bank to tell ask what happened, the person casually asked where I was calling from, I said, "The Dominican Republic",... she said,..."OOOOOOH", I'll take care of everything then!
Must not have been the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC