wild wild west

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
And they didn't kill everyone?????
That was their "3 King's Day",..."Regalo"!!!!!
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they shot up all their "Ammo" celebrating "El Ano Nuevo"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
looks like it is a heavy start of the year and the police is already showing they are not joking with criminals:
Z 101
3 known criminals shot in villa mella today.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Not good enough

... the robbers (...) cell phones and ...

Well, not all cell phones:
"... Willian ... recibi? un leve golpe en la cabeza al ser impactado por un celular lanzado por uno los asaltantes, que rechaz? el aparato que le hab?an quitado a uno de las personas asaltadas."

:bandit: :rolleyes: :tired:

donP

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
My mother watches some cable tv show from Macoris and she?s paranoic about going there. Last time I watched, there were a couple of atracos, a couple shot and killed while sitting at their porch.
I also remember a woman who claimed she was "hypnotized" and just gave someone all her cash and jewelry.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Well, not all cell phones:
"... Willian ... recibi? un leve golpe en la cabeza al ser impactado por un celular lanzado por uno los asaltantes, que rechaz? el aparato que le hab?an quitado a uno de las personas asaltadas."

i actually laughed out loud reading that. it must have been an old alcatel because i cannot imagine the robbers using samsung galaxy as a makeshift missile. not to mention that all smartphones are kinda fragile and they are more likely to smash upon impact with a skull leaving a bruise at the most ;)