Quad Riding in POP

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Does anyone have contact info for the Quad riding place across from Playa Dorada? I want to take a few visitors on this tour. Thanks.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I only see them between POP and Sosua. Make sure you get in the front of the line to avoid the smoke and be prepared to break down. Sorry for being so negative but thats what I see every time I see those ATV's on the road. Good Luck.

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks for the suggestions. I had done it before and had a blast. Just looking for a phone number to call them to book it...

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. I had done it before and had a blast. Just looking for a phone number to call them to book it...

I would also like the number so I can call to keep that rag-tag fleet of air polluting junk out of our residential community who threaten the safety of our children with in-experienced and sometimes drunk operators behind the wheel. They should tour the campos and rivers instead of bringing them in through local communities!!!! We have nothing against tour operators who are trying to make a buck, but a little common sense and consideration should come into play here.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what is the place you are referring to? do you mean go carts place or buggies tours through cane fields? normally when we have visitors i take them to excursion office in playa dorada, run by a guy named james. good service. his phone number is 829-846-7777.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
You can try Google "Funny Buggy" as that is what they call them but the only places that seem to show up are the tour companies. I did it a few years back and remember a few people showed up on their own but had to wait to go out with the tour company group.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AVI",..."Common Sense AND Consideration"????????????????
Look out your window man,..where do you think you are????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
"AVI",..."Common Sense AND Consideration"????????????????
Look out your window man,..where do you think you are????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You're right CC, what was I thinking, should know better!! :)

canuckgirl

Nov 1, 2007
Thank you, DV8. I called James tonight and he got us all set up for tomorrow. Very professional service :)