residencial hispaniola...

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I had heard this community was one of the better run communities in or near sosua....I have found dealing with the rental department looking for a 2 bedroom villa to rent for a week in February...extremely unprofessional...despite promises of sending details and photos of what was available and giving my phone number on more than one occasion ...I had to contact them again and again...I selected a property and sent the deposit by western union...have not received a confirmation or acknowledgement of receipt of deposit...I called and was told ..it would be sent on Monday...its now Tuesday and still nothing
if this is one of the better communities I dread to think what the other ones are like ....they also say they have a 75% occupancy rate ...if they were more professional ...they might get the all elusive 100%
maybe I should pack a tent on my trip to sosua...pitch it on the beach and boast about my all natural pool

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Agreed that's it not a good way to do business, but you'll probably hear from them soon.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
PM me your dates, and desired size villa, I know three owners in RH that will rent directly without a broker.

hombre987

Nov 17, 2013
I had heard this community was one of the better run communities in or near sosua....I have found dealing with the rental department looking for a 2 bedroom villa to rent for a week in February...extremely unprofessional...despite promises of sending details and photos of what was available and giving my phone number on more than one occasion ...I had to contact them again and again...I selected a property and sent the deposit by western union...have not received a confirmation or acknowledgement of receipt of deposit...I called and was told ..it would be sent on Monday...its now Tuesday and still nothing
if this is one of the better communities I dread to think what the other ones are like ....they also say they have a 75% occupancy rate ...if they were more professional ...they might get the all elusive 100%
maybe I should pack a tent on my trip to sosua...pitch it on the beach and boast about my all natural pool
Casa Linda is more professional in my opinion.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Didn't this poster ask the same questions in another post on 12/20? Do we have a sock puppet in our midst?

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
finally got my confirmation for reservation in sosua and acknowledgement of deposit by western union...all set for the 18th of february
maybe i got too nervous...must be all the negative posts about d.r.
looking forward to my trip
specials thanks to ctrob for all his efforts on my behalf