Winner Of Car In Playero Raffle

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

Monday afternoon, January 6, Epiphany, the winner of the Christmas lottery at supermarket Playero is Sos?a was drawn. The draw took place in the vestibule of the supermarket under the supervision of a notary and Junior, a reporter from the local TV station 'Ola TV'. The price was a nice car of a European brand. The customers of the supermarket received a ticket during the entire month of December until 6 January, for every 500 Peso purchase. You just had to write your name, phone number and address on the ticket and deposit it in the large barrel. The draw was conducted by a boy from the audience who first had to stir all the tickets severely, and then take the winning ticket out. It was the ticket of Pedro Pablo Minaye from Sabenete the Yasica who may call himself the owner of this beautiful car. He was not present during the draw but with his phone number on the ticket, he was called by Junior of Ola TV immediately.

So, much joy was brought to the Minaye house. The smaller supermarket 'Productos Sos?a' also has a Christmas and New Year lottery. Only here is the grand prize is a beautiful motorcycle. In addition, there are also smaller prizes like an oven, TV, microwave, stove, blender and fan. The draw takes place on Saturday, January 11.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the narration was more pathetic than usual but congrats to the winner nonetheless.

the winner of the car from jose luis (hyundai tucson) is one of miesposo's workers. wise man, decided to sell it straight away as he wants to get a small house.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
the narration was more pathetic than usual but congrats to the winner nonetheless.

the winner of the car from jose luis (hyundai tucson) is one of miesposo's workers. wise man, decided to sell it straight away as he wants to get a small house.

Good for him.

Did anyone from the forum win any of the prizes from the metal drum?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Glad to hear someone one it who is going to do something wise with it. That's a great idea the gentleman has. Congrats to him.

drescape24

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
every year i fill those damn tickets by hundreds. never won anything :(

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i fill up the ticket as miesposo. and yet NOTHING! too bad, so sad.

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Darn it! I thought the winner was a DR1 member.:ermm:

Well sort of -- it was my 500 pesos :). Pablo works for me and when I come home the maid and Pablo always grab my tickets (I don't believe in drawings, esp in the DR). He drives my car to run errands for me, he would never buy in Playero, its way to expensive for him.

He plans to sell it ...

Congrats to Pablo, a hard worker (over 5 years) and trusted employee.

P.S. Time for me to keep those tickets :)

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Well sort of -- it was my 500 pesos :). Pablo works for me and when I come home the maid and Pablo always grab my tickets (I don't believe in drawings, esp in the DR). He drives my car to run errands for me, he would never buy in Playero, its way to expensive for him.

He plans to sell it ...

Congrats to Pablo, a hard worker (over 5 years) and trusted employee.

Great attitute Singletravel, he's a lucky guy having you as his boss!

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Okay Im back in the DR (house rented for 45 days :) and Pablo won a 2014 Peugot 301 but 5 speed. Sorta like a Nisan Sentra but French :-(. The sticker was 17,100 and he will take 12,000 if anyone interested. Has maybe 300 miles on it (someone drove it a little before it was delivered to Playaro (maybe the driver got lost ji ji ji). Cash of course ....

PM me or leave a note if anyone interested. A great deal if this is what your looking for ....

singletravel

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i looked at peugeot dominicana and they only have 206, 407 and partner. supercarros does not have this model either...

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
It is gas, manual and you can google Peugot 301 for photos. Its 4 cylinder and Silver. Its in Cabarete if you want to see it ....

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Latest update :), for those interested. He asked me to post for him.

My handyman won a new Peugeot 301 at the Playaro drawing during X-mas and of course now wants to sell it and buy a pick up. Brand new and save maybe more than 20% from a dealer here in the Dominican Republic. Loaded with a 5-speed manual, silver and black. Gas and still covered in plastic.

$ 12,9995.00

For him direct (only Spanish) 809-517-0586

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Latest update :), for those interested. He asked me to post for him.

My handyman won a new Peugeot 301 at the Playaro drawing during X-mas and of course now wants to sell it and buy a pick up. Brand new and save maybe more than 20% from a dealer here in the Dominican Republic. Loaded with a 5-speed manual, silver and black. Gas and still covered in plastic.

$ 12,9995.00

For him direct (only Spanish) 809-517-0586

What year is it: 2013? 2014?, and how many km's on it? I assume he's been driving it?]

2013 Peugeot 301 Sedan | car review @ Top Speed

frank