Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

LiveLeak.com - Motorcycle Inside Car - Fatal Crash Aftermath

A motorcycle travelling at speed is like a missile, they can do serious damage to whatever they hit. I saw a bike go through the side of a bar at the isle of Mann one year, 1.5 foot of concrete and stone, a car would struggle to get through. Someone said a motorcycle could not do that damage? I think there is sufficient evidence to prove otherwise.

I know the clip is not resembling the accident in question, but it shows that he has bent the car in half.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning at 5am I was at CMC with mi esposa. Shortly thereafter the person named in this post arrived on a stretcher. I was unaware of his name or background in the DR however I heard he might be a fellow Canuck so I introduced myself. Like most people I have been involved with who have been through tramatic experiences he was very vocal. When he told me he had been in an accident and killed 2 motos,at that time I told him to stop talking to everyone and only discuss it with his lawyer. Of course he would not listen. He had no smell of alcohol but my spidey sense was up. Having returned home and reading the previous posts I understand my feelings. We talked and when he heard what my previous calling was he stopped talking finally. He has some pretty bad lacerations and his right knee is in pieces. Good luck to him. Bty they kept my wife (pun intended).

3. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

CC... when I started talking to him prior to any background info as well my worry about my wife even though we were fellow canucks he came across as strange. He was evasive about where he lived as well as his circumstances. He only said he was quite broke and not living well. He has not been to Canada for several years. His background explains a lot but he was sincere about his remorse for the dead motos. I have experience in this area and he was upset.
    but I still enjoy your sarcasm.

5. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sosuamatt View Post
    he was sincere about his remorse for the dead motos. I have experience in this area and he was upset
    i don't doubt it. but he could have felt more remorse that he has ruined his life rather than that he has ended someone else's life.

7. Likes sosuamatt liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

When 2 plainclothes officers attended the hospital I had an inkling drugs might be involved but I like to keep an open mind (whatever that means). Like I said after my initial conversation with him prior to any knowledge of his background did set of the hair on the back of my neck and I tend to trust this reaction as it has kept me alive through 34 years of my profession.
    it is what it is.

9. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    DNCD dice apresa grupo asaltó fiscal adjunta* PP -

Another article mentioning a person with the same name as the driver and his connection with drugs
    And in both articles, same age, 43 years... must be the same man

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ID Shown

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    And in both articles, same age, 43 years... must be the same man
    In another updated article a page of his passport is shown:

IDENTIFICAN MUERTOS Y UN HERIDO, ACCIDENTE CABARETE

donP

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donP View Post
    In another updated article a page of his passport is shown:

IDENTIFICAN MUERTOS Y UN HERIDO, ACCIDENTE CABARETE

donP
    There has not been a restaurant at El Rocon for a couple of years, but that former entrance is a bit west of where the motoconcho's wait and is prone to accidents on that rather straight stretch of highway.

Still no news on what happened to the driver from Canada.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123