Foreigner Involved in Fatal Accident

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
I don't think I'll ever get used to Dominican reporting. Their pictures are always a little hard to take. But thank you for posting Don P. I expected a link whenever there was a report and was waiting for that. An acquaintance of ours, unfortunately, is involved.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
"un segundo cuerpo no ha sido identificado, ya que no posee documentos de identidad y su cabeza quedo aplastada y desprendida del cuerpo"

Ok then....nice piece of journalism

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
That was one hell of an impact...I'm sure the extranjero wasn't going no 45kph!! Traffic is really getting hairy in and around Sosua these days...drive carefully people! :disappoin

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
That was one hell of an impact...I'm sure the extranjero wasn't going no 45kph!! Traffic is really getting hairy in and around Sosua these days...drive carefully people! :disappoin

when i first saw the picture, i thought that the van had hit a lamp post. i cannot believe that he hit a motorcycle. he must have been doing a serious rate of speed.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
That had to be a moto hit then a tree. No way a bike would make an indent like that.

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Doesn't look like this guy has a scratch on him...with that sort of an impact and not have a facial bruise, doubt it!!! Even if the airbag deployed, you would see some sort of bruise. Who knows, with all the drug paraphernalia I see in the photo his mind was definitely somewhere else and not on the ROAD if it was the same guy!

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
If this is the same guy what he is doing on the street? Why he isn't in jail or has been deported?

Maybe he was too fast b/c DNCD was chasing him?

If he was the culprit the victims relatives should sue the corrupt a^^holes what let him on the street instead putting him in jail too...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Doesn't look like this guy has a scratch on him...with that sort of an impact and not have a facial bruise, doubt it!!! Even if the airbag deployed, you would see some sort of bruise. Who knows, with all the drug paraphernalia I see in the photo his mind was definitely somewhere else and not on the ROAD if it was the same guy!

maybe because the pictures you see are from his drug arraignment in March of last year.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
If this is the same guy what he is doing on the street? Why he isn't in jail or has been deported?

Maybe he was too fast b/c DNCD was chasing him?

If he was the culprit the victims relatives should sue the corrupt a^^holes what let him on the street instead putting him in jail too...

maybe he paid the right amount to the right guy.

time for him to do a runner. the relatives will be looking to pay him a visit.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I guess one might say,.."He "Lost His HEAD Over the Accident"???????
He just "paid His Way" out of jail, and all charges will remain,...."Pending"!
Looks like a "Win/Win" accident to me!
Two dead "Narcos", and no trials.
The money he had in his house, and/or, on his person, is now in the "Hands",..and "Pockets", of the "Policia",
They better check the "Yipeta" for holes made by the "PN" chasing him!!!!
I need to know if the two dead "Foreigners" go in the "Murdered In The DR",...OR, The "Accidental Death" totals?????
My BET, we will NEVER know WHAT HAPPENED!!!
The only "Winners" are the "Obsessed With Watching DEAD BODIES" Dominicans.
Looks like they were arriving in chartered buses to spend the entire day "LOOKING"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC