Portable wireless, Wind? etc

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I have seen the wind portable wireless, someone told me it was about 2000 to purchase and 800 pesos a month. Is that the best to get in the santiago area? I think that includes 2gb. What are the current options in portable wireless? I assume this info is changing rapidly so did not bother to search.

Dec 24, 2012
Not sure about the USB sticks. But I have the modem size portable internet with wind.

WIND telecom - Tres en UNO

Cheaper if you get all 3. I can take the internet anywhere there's an electrical outlet. Though 1mbps is excruciatingly slow... argh!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The wind mi-fi units are very unpredictable if they work at all. I bought one last year for RD5000 and it was useless.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Do they throttle back speed after a certain numbers of gigabits? The tv looks lacking in US channels and sports.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Their plans offer American channels dubbed into Spanish, which is frustrating, I went up to top plan just so I could get about 7 or 8 channels in English, and terrible ones like E, living. Maybe they have changed over the last year or so but they are inadequate, they keep adding strange unheard of taxes each month, no promotions and you will continuously get emails warning you of future changes in your plan pricing, when you call to complain there appears to be nothing you can do. Utterly miserable deceitful experience with them.