Best Dentist in Santo Domingo or San Cristobal Please!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Today I lost a filling and need to see a dentist a/s/a/p. I want a porcelain filling, not amalgam.

I used search and only came up with Dental Spa in SD - anyone else have other suggestions?????

Santo Domingo or San Cristobal only please.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AE", next time use a can opener for te "Presidente"!
"Ouch"!
I use "AmeriDent", office "WAS"in "Plaza Merengue" second floor, ave27 Feb, y "Tiradentes"
CC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I always used to go to Octavio Franco Thomen. 809-541-2969. Very good but also expensive (edificio Profesional, Lincoln / Rafael A. S?nchez (above Baskin Robbins).

However last month I lost a filling and went to dr. Dioracy *******. Also very good, but not that expensive. In my case the filling I lost was very big and he had to place a semi-crown. Very perfectionist. 809-368-0134. He also teaches at Unibe. Near Corazones Unidos, above amadita. Would have to make sure you have the son, I can't vouch for the father.

Dec 24, 2012
AE,

I have two excellent dentist, I reckon better or as good as the one I use back in the States. Both are located in San Cristobal. One accepts DR health insurance (if you have) but the other doesn't.

Centro Odontologico Corazon de Jesus (located en la Constitucion across the street from the bank, accepts insurance) -- Ask for Dr. Norberto. I might be going to visit him tomorrow, if you have any particular questions let me know here or PM me.

I forget exactly where the other one is... it's at the corner of the PN station though. Can't go wrong with the aforementioned though.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I always used to go to Octavio Franco Thomen. 809-541-2969. Very good but also expensive (edificio Profesional, Lincoln / Rafael A. S?nchez (above Baskin Robbins).

However last month I lost a filling and went to dr. Dioracy *******. Also very good, but not that expensive. In my case the filling I lost was very big and he had to place a semi-crown. Very perfectionist. 809-368-0134. He also teaches at Unibe. Near Corazones Unidos, above amadita. Would have to make sure you have the son, I can't vouch for the father.

Funny...the last name of one of the dentists was censored. It's (V)icioso

May 29, 2006
If you can't find porcelain right away any dentist can put in bonding as a temp crown. I had one last for five years..

dropshort

May 18, 2008
I sought permission to disclose the information.

Good Dentist is Sto Dgo

Dra Maria P?rez y P?rez (809)684-1156

DS