Planta full or for "areas comunes"

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe this is a question for a technician or electrician,but anyways,how difficult would it be to convert a "planta"
for areas comunes to Full?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
If a planta is being used for areas comunes only it is probably a small capacity planta (probably 10kilo or less). To power the entire building would require a much bigger planta (30 kilo or more probably depending on the size of the building).

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
If a planta is being used for areas comunes only it is probably a small capacity planta (probably 10kilo or less). To power the entire building would require a much bigger planta (30 kilo or more probably depending on the size of the building).

from top of my head

maintenance cost per apt will go up, or how are they going to pay for the extra cost [bigger plant more fuel], some new heavy wiring is required

another complication is that electric meters will continue to run, even when power is not coming from the utility, a more complicated wiring will be needed to overcome this.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
...another complication is that electric meters will continue to run, even when power is not coming from the utility, a more complicated wiring will be needed to overcome this.

Empiric, I was about to say the opposite...then I thought about my apartment....duhhh. That sucks, your right, and it's late!