De Lancer TV Sosua channel search?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
We can't get several channels this evening. We can't get Fox and there is football this weekend! Lots of other channels are missing too. I tried to do a channel search / reload but need a password to do it. Does anyone know the password? Hopefully is the same one for everyone That may not even be the problem.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
We can't get several channels this evening. We can't get Fox and there is football this weekend! Lots of other channels are missing too. I tried to do a channel search / reload but need a password to do it. Does anyone know the password? Hopefully is the same one for everyone That may not even be the problem.

I don't understand what the problem is. I have DeLancer and often reboot and do a channel search and never need a password. Just checked. I'm getting Fox news (45) and the Fox channel the games are on (159).

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
The HD box needs a password. The non HD box does not. When I had the non HD box, yes it was easy to reboot and do a channel search. No password needed. Thanks for answering and I will get the password from DeLancer today in time for football! It is worth the trouble because on the HD channels we get the picture is fantastic (if you have an HD tv). And it is our fault - we were told the password and I wrote it down I know not where.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I have the password. If anyone needs it and can't get through to DeLancer, just PM me.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
I have the password. If anyone needs it and can't get through to DeLancer, just PM me.

Password needed,please! I've just managed to hit the wrong button and lost all channels.Will pm

Last edited: