Best site to post job offer

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
What is the best site to post a job offer ad targeted to DR audicence.

Does DR1 have a section for it?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What is the best site to post a job offer ad targeted to DR audicence.

Does DR1 have a section for it?

Start a thread, I am fairly sure it is OK to offer a job here.

PS: it's audience, I hope you are not a copy editor.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You can post a job OFFER for free on DR1:

Employment

For Advertisers

You are ONLY allowed to post jobs that are based in the Dominican Republic and offer a "real" salary.

Commission only, MLM etc are NOT allowed.

A Free advertising job board is not easily found. So, let's use this one with respect. Think through your job offer and give as many details as possible.

It is always a good idea to ask prospective job seekers to get in touch with you by e-mail, or use the DR1 private mail function, rather than post a telephone number publically.

Here is an example of a structured Job Offer

1. Name of Position Advertised : e.g. Administrative Assistant Required

2. Your Company Name and something about it : e.g. Company X is a fully licensed real estate company that has been in business since xxxx. We operate in Sosua, Cabarete and surrounding areas.

3. Reason for job : e.g. The growth of the company has reached the stage where we require an administrative assistant to assist in our office

4. Something about the position : e.g. The successful applicant will update property records in the office, answer the phones and receive visitors.

5. Something about the qualities and skills of the person that you are looking for : e.g. We are seeking a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong computer skills, Spanish and English and good interpersonal skills to work with our tenants, contractors and clients.

6. Is there a growth path : e.g. There is potential for advancement into the property management profession, if desired.

7. Closing : e.g. Thank you for all applications. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please send resume to ---your email address--- or use the private mail function on the board.

It would be great if advertisers would report back to the board when they find a suitable employee.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
Start a thread, I am fairly sure it is OK to offer a job here.

PS: it's audience, I hope you are not a copy editor.

too late t edit anyway...

I hate spell and syntax editing, that's where you 'waste' your time and this board dont seem to have an spell checker AND I also hate using a word processor and then copy paste....

one commong mistake i make is repeating one or two words, some times i think it is the word processor playing tricks, as it happens too often

btw the more a read my long writtings [specially after some time] the more ashame i become about my writting syle.

i concentrated on the substance, hopping everyone else is tuned to the issue.

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
based on response to related topics in dr1, there are not many here interested in what i have to offer and it is mostly for spanish speaking people, but i may try

I know monster.com is the best but not for dr audience

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
related to an spell checker here, I now see more features [after a moderator enlightened me] i did not notice before 'complaining' to Mr. Robert about bb codes etc, despite the fact he told me to shut up. LOL