forum sections, how find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Are u for real???? Notice top left corner. Forum/forums/living/name of thread......

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
and when looking at all the thread titles scroll far right and see the forum name. If you want to see all the sections you'll find it top left between HOME and NEW POSTS called FORUMS. :)

Are you confused yet?

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
I am "real' and dont call anyone "DUMB"

thank you anyway but,

any real dumb reader wont see the top of the page while reading down the thread, so not easy to know the section nor the title given to the thread, more so for those unreal and dumb [like me] who set his vewing to see all posts on the same page.

it may not be hard to make it appear on each post, next to the date and time,

so many threads you forget what you are reading about.

eventually the administrator may find useful to create subsections for those who want to concentrate on certain topics to read, such as health, technology, economy, like news paper do.

searching the site wont help it.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
When are you done complaining about the site? You can't find what forum you are in, or how to post an ad but do want to use html or bb-codes?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AGUA",,....Thanks,...."LMAO"!!
Just next time, leave out the "B", it just rolls off the tongue better that way!
AND, it's "people" like you that give me a "Ray Of Hope" for this place!!!!
AND, I sure hope "Ray" doesn't get a "Green Card"!
I love all his "Muebles"!!! (Inside the SD area insider joke!)
You can call ME "DUMB", but could you "tell" by remembering the Forum you "Clicked" on.
"Keep On Posting", "E", you'll get There,(500 Posts) soon enough!!!
ps, You can give me yet one more "dislike" right now if you think it will make ANY difference"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
Someone who calls the help line to ask which one is the "any" key...

1464636_10202621708881415_766942302_n.jpg

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
and when looking at all the thread titles scroll far right and see the forum name. If you want to see all the sections you'll find it top left between HOME and NEW POSTS called FORUMS. :)

Are you confused yet?

thanks, actually i was not confused, read my post number 5 and you will find out why

regarding other post in this thread.... sometimes i forget not to ask for apples to an orange tree, mainly when obviously they are rooten but still hanging

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Is that rooten oranges to an apple tree ??? Or apple rooten on a rooten orange tree?? Which tree did not respond?? The rooten one or the other one not so rooten, which is the apple one with rooten oranges??? Now I am confused.......

Status
Not open for further replies.