Dominican Cooking

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've used many recipes from Aunt Clara's Dominican Cookbook since it's first edition in 2005 and today I had the great pleasure of spending the afternoon with Aunt Clara and Aunt Ilana. I now have my personally signed copy of the second edition. :knockedou:

In case you are new here and have never come across this book I recommend it highly. You can find it at

Aunt Clara's Dominican Cookbook: Clara Gonzalez, Ilana Benady: 9789945045000: Amazon.com: Books

shameless plug :nervous:

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I've used many recipes from Aunt Clara's Dominican Cookbook since it's first edition in 2005 and today I had the great pleasure of spending the afternoon with Aunt Clara and Aunt Ilana. I now have my personally signed copy of the second edition. :knockedou:

In case you are new here and have never come across this book I recommend it highly. You can find it at

Aunt Clara's Dominican Cookbook: Clara Gonzalez, Ilana Benady: 9789945045000: Amazon.com: Books

shameless plug :nervous:

The sign of a good book, the used copies on Amazon are selling for MORE than the new copies, awesome!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Meeting the one and only AnnaC, grande dame of DR1 has been the high point of the year for me so far. :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Meeting the one and only AnnaC, grande dame of DR1 has been the high point of the year for me so far. :)

I'm blushing. I was so moved by our first meeting I almost cried. We've known each other for so long and have gone through so much through DR1 it was like I had known you most of my life. OK I'll stop now.!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012

I too will be meeting her and yourself plus a few other DR1 members soon. On my way to the DR this week.:)

Can't wait to see you guys!