worst place to be bar Plan B

Jan 22, 2010
People that go often to bar PlanB in Sosua pedro clisante are heroes but if you by any chance say something what the owner Marta does not like to hear thy ban you for good. LOL so my advice stay out of there but if you go there just say yes all the time to the owner....

T.E.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
@ T.E. - I am fairly sure if you dis a business on this site, you need to post your real name.

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Plan B can be weird at times. A few month back I was sitting with friends facing the street. A guy walks up (been there 20 minutes) and says "your in my seat, I reserved it" and I look back at Martha. She gives me that rolling eye look Dominicans do so well -- so I get up and move (no biggie) and so do all my friends. Apparently he called up and RESERVED THE SEAT. Now he was all alone and got up, yelled at everyone and left. We all went back to our seats and Martha just rolled her eyes again :). I guess that the price for popularity :surprised. Personally I think its the best managed bar in Sosua and Martha does the best job she can. But as we all know, you cant make EVERYONE HAPPY, just the way it is ....

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2010
Tamborista...lol what is your real name then??? And what I said I mentioned something to her baby sister about seeing her witrh someone and asking if that was her real husband LOL and in the past I used to talk a alot to her and Marta but if you are in bad mood don't blame it on innocent customers

T.E.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
People that go often to bar PlanB in Sosua pedro clisante are heroes but if you by any chance say something what the owner Marta does not like to hear thy ban you for good. LOL so my advice stay out of there but if you go there just say yes all the time to the owner....

T.E.

I am pretty sure she has good reason, the crap she must deal with day in, day out she needs to ban the odd bob running his mouth to keep on top. She's not gunna ban someone of value, but she does have to ban someone.

And I wouldn't worry much, walk back in next week and all will be forgiven!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tamborista...lol what is your real name then??? And what I said I mentioned something to her baby sister about seeing her witrh someone and asking if that was her real husband LOL and in the past I used to talk a alot to her and Marta but if you are in bad mood don't blame it on innocent customers

T.E.

Some bar owners just do not get it, sorry you got the boot, there are other cool bars.
Maybe talk to her and kiss the ring, get her flowers if you really have to chill @ Plan B, LOL.

Good Luck!

Juan

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Getting too comfortable with the sosuans has always been a schoolboy error. Because they smile as they take your cash does not mean they value you, just your cash!

May 29, 2006
Domino used to be one of the best places at night. Busier than downtown because it was right next to Europa when it was booming. I remember when they had live performances of dancers and bands and with the open sides, it never felt crowded. Then it was weird when Four Roses would be packed and then Dominoes would have a bartender all by herself. It pays to have some good eye candy at the bar.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Some bar owners just do not get it, sorry you got the boot, there are other cool bars.
Maybe talk to her and kiss the ring, get her flowers if you really have to chill @ Plan B, LOL.

Good Luck!

Juan

Juan Martinezberg, is that you? That bar has great kreplach.. jaja..