sacame el cable Luis vargas

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
not sure where to ask this question so I ll try here....heard this song on vacation recently and got into it .. it s apparently quite a shaker with Dominicans.. but I cannot find the lyrics anywhere on the web.. can anyone elp me to find out the Spanish lyrics? I believe the song is called La Tracionera...and I remember at the colmado when it came on all the guys got really into some of the lyrics... I have a feeling some of them have two meanings , maybe? sacame el cable seemed to make a lot of them sing along ...

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
[video=youtube;agUVokmBlsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUVokmBlsc[/video]

When I get a chance, I'll look for the words.

Aug 6, 2006
There are several other lyrics to a song (or songs) with that title. In Google, type sacame el cable letra. This seems to be a different song. I speculate that el cable might be a physiological metaphor.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There are several other lyrics to a song (or songs) with that title. In Google, type sacame el cable letra. This seems to be a different song. I speculate that el cable might be a physiological metaphor.

i speculate that you are correct; double entendre.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
El dia de mi desgracia fue aquel dia que yo llegu? a las 3 de la ma?ana
Y te toqu? la puerta
Y volv? y te la toqu?
Y t? me dijiste:
?Qui?n es?
Y yo te dije "soy yo, tu papi, que te llama. Ven ?breme la puerta"
Y t? me dijiste "Papi, no puedo"
Y yo te pregunt? "?Por qu??"
Y t? me dijiste "Adi?, porque un cable de la corporaci?n que se cay?, y lo tengo aqu? met?o, adentro de la casa"
Y yo te dije de esta manera:
"Mami, ah? va tu papi a sac?rtelo"
Y t? me dijiste as?:

"Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el caaaable que me est? quemando

Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el caaaable que me est? matando"

Aug 6, 2006
El dia de mi desgracia fue aquel dia que yo llegu? a las 3 de la ma?ana
Y te toqu? la puerta
Y volv? y te la toqu?
Y t? me dijiste:
?Qui?n es?
Y yo te dije "soy yo, tu papi, que te llama. Ven ?breme la puerta"
Y t? me dijiste "Papi, no puedo"
Y yo te pregunt? "?Por qu??"
Y t? me dijiste "Adi?, porque un cable de la corporaci?n que se cay?, y lo tengo aqu? met?o, adentro de la casa"
Y yo te dije de esta manera:
"Mami, ah? va tu papi a sac?rtelo"
Y t? me dijiste as?:

"Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el caaaable que me est? quemando

Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el cable
Ay, saCAme el caaaable que me est? matando"

Perhaps a theme song for the sound track of the Vaporub Incident described by Frank not too long ago.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Song is at least 20 years old.
I loved it when it first came out.
Made me a "Luis Vargas" fan from day one.
Those were the begining of the "Rebirth of Bachata" as the favorite music here in the DR.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am pretty sure this is about f**king. cable, marmalade, salami, we all know what it means.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
MANY of his songs have "Double Meanings".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
My favorite is:,..."Mas Vale "Filete" Compartido", Que Un "Chili" Pa Me Solito"!!!!!!

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
i am pretty sure this is about f**king. cable, marmalade, salami, we all know what it means.

I cannot for the life of me find any of the lyrics or letras on the web... but while checking Luis vargas this was quited so I guess the lyrics do convey double-meanings to Dominicans hearing them.." Vargas gained his first large-scale commercial success with his album "La maravilla", released in 1989. The album's hit number was a bachata called "La traicionera", which switched back and forth between bachata and merengue, while delivering some of the bawdiest lyrics ever heard in the genre."

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
Of course it's double meaning. The girl is not alone and she's having ''a cable'' from the corporacion that felt into her house and that is burning her. So her pap? tells her: I'm coming, I'm coming and I'm going to take it out of your place. She answered: Pap?, take it off, take it off, that it's burning me.

Do you really think that the dominican girl is going to tell her pap? that she is with another guy ????

Do I have to explain the meaning of ''cable'''

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Pleaze do I m an innocent catholic boy....
Of course it's double meaning. The girl is not alone and she's having ''a cable'' from the corporacion that felt into her house and that is burning her. So her pap? tells her: I'm coming, I'm coming and I'm going to take it out of your place. She answered: Pap?, take it off, take it off, that it's burning me.

Do you really think that the dominican girl is going to tell her pap? that she is with another guy ????

Do I have to explain the meaning of ''cable'''