Best place to buy smartphone and e reader accessories?

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I am in need to buy battery for my Samsung Galaxy 2 Skyrocket battery and Nook Simple Touch ereader case. Where is the good place to go in Santiago or SD? I don't want to wait several weeks if I don't need to. If I can't find one in santiago I want to pick one up when I go there next week.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Amazon or Ebay, no hassle no traffic, Most stuff I buy in Amazon is usually here within 5 days, no hassle and most small items run around RD150.00 - RD$220.00 with Aeropaq, that's worth the hassle not to have to go out place to place and end up buying something almost like you wanted simply because you can not find what you want, and oh ya at 2x the price you should pay.

In a lesson to my boys, they had some Christmas money, not much and they wanted to buy a Video game, well here that Video game was like RD$3,650.00, for 1 game, While at the store I explained to them if you can wait a few days for some games to arrive, for the same money I'll bet you can get 2 or 3, now the little ones, 5 & 7 did not want to wait, they of course want satisfaction NOW, but the older one, a little more patient was willing, so in the end they all agreed and they ended up with 3 video games, the exact one they wanted plus 2 more they wanted, plus they bought, with their money an HD cable and a control charger.

Boy yhey were happy and a great lesson learned......I hope it sticks!

Sorry OP did not exactly answer your question as to Santiago or Santo Domingo, but I hope I helped....

g'luck

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
electronic accessories

Radio Shack

I am in need to buy battery for my Samsung Galaxy 2 Skyrocket battery and Nook Simple Touch ereader case. Where is the good place to go in Santiago or SD? I don't want to wait several weeks if I don't need to. If I can't find one in santiago I want to pick one up when I go there next week.