part time job for cleaning, cooking,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropertyServiceTeam

Apr 17, 2013
hi, i hope i am right here! i am looking for a dominican architecture student (female, educated, speaks english!) as i said above part time job, maid, nurse, cleaning cooking... very trustful young person, could be in the capital or Santiago. Please PM me if anybody know something.
Thanks in advance for all hints!!!!

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I've never seen an architecture student in DR who is poor enough to seek a cleaning/cooking job. They are usually hijitas de papi. But good luck.

PropertyServiceTeam

Apr 17, 2013
ups, sorry, yes your right, sounds like a little bit misleading, so a start again. i looking for my girlfriend (she is the architectur student) for a part time job. she is willing to work for her money, what is not really usual here, jjjjj... two o three days (or half) in the week would be great. she lives in the capital and a view days in the week with me here in Santiago, so thats why i am said. "
Could be in the capital or in Santiago"....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
but why architecture? are you looking to lure the poor thing into hoping she will get a better job in your property service team while she cooks, cleans and slaves away? very neat.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ups, sorry, yes your right, sounds like a little bit misleading, so a start again. i looking for my girlfriend (she is the architectur student) for a part time job. she is willing to work for her money, what is not really usual here, jjjjj... two o three days (or half) in the week would be great. she lives in the capital and a view days in the week with me here in Santiago, so thats why i am said. "
Could be in the capital or in Santiago"....

you are still presenting it wrong. what you are looking for is a part-time job for your girlfriend.
good luck with that.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Architecture Student Available for Light Housework, 2 - 3 days a Week in STI or SDQ

PLease contact the above........

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
but why architecture? are you looking to lure the poor thing into hoping she will get a better job in your property service team while she cooks, cleans and slaves away? very neat.

and other services if he wants her as a girlfriend. Maybe I misunderstood. He is looking on behave of his friend or he is looking for a girlfriend to cook and clean? :confused:

PropertyServiceTeam

Apr 17, 2013
sorry, this is to sick here, f**k jobs, charlise,,.. your a crazyyyy ??? a lot of students needs to work to get money! Not all the girls here are hijitas de padre, ni putas,... pero que pasa con ust.. demasiado tiempo en el pais, eeeeh.. But please lets close this treat, this is rediculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.