Need a bicycle for child

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Does anyone know where I can buy a bicycle for an 11 year old girl in the Sosua/Puerto Plata area? I have tried in the Papatera in Sosua but they are either too small or too big. I know that La Sirena had some but the last time I saw none of them had any gears and I have strict instructions that the bike must have gears! Any suggestions? I need to get one by Monday!!
Many thanks.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
try tienda jimenez or casa nelson in POP. not sure they will be open tomorrow but give it a go. check la sirena again as well, maybe they restocked for xmas and they have some nicer bikes now? remember that it's better to buy a bit too big. kids grow super fast! :)

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Admittedly prejudiced, but try the bike shop in Los Charramicos, close to DeLancer, near Casa de Tornillos. On the main road. See Luis or his wife Chichi. They sell new and used.

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
In PP in 12 de julio in the small park on the left just as the road drops down towards the traffic signal outside the PO on non specific days of the week are bicycle sales. They appear new as they have packaging around them and most if not all are child's bikes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
In PP in 12 de julio in the small park on the left just as the road drops down towards the traffic signal outside the PO on non specific days of the week are bicycle sales. They appear new as they have packaging around them and most if not all are child's bikes.

where farmacia popular is is? there is a shop on one of the corners that sells the stuff and they present the stock in the park. good advice.