Help from the locals

Rusty44

Jan 21, 2014
In kind our a bind, been reading your forum for a couple months. Booked a house in Cabreate for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Had layover in Newark ,but got jacked around with the big storm. So my options are wait 4 days in ny for a pop flight or take puj flight tomorrow am. But I'm stuck in puj and need to be in pop. So what are my options. Have 8 people 4 adults and 4 kids. Have drove in dr so can do but would love a flight. Any help would be awesome. How long of a drive is it ?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
In kind our a bind, been reading your forum for a couple months. Booked a house in Cabreate for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Had layover in Newark ,but got jacked around with the big storm. So my options are wait 4 days in ny for a pop flight or take puj flight tomorrow am. But I'm stuck in puj and need to be in pop. So what are my options. Have 8 people 4 adults and 4 kids. Have drove in dr so can do but would love a flight. Any help would be awesome. How long of a drive is it ?

If you want to drive to Cabarate and going into POP is not an option than fly into Santo Domingo. Rent a car and head north up the SD/ Samana highway and when that intersects RT 5 take a left and follow all the way into Cabarate. It will take you about 3.5 hours. Good luck.

LTSTeve

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If you have to drive from Punta Cana to Cabarate it is a considerably longer trip. You are probably looking at 6 hours minimum if not longer.

LTSTeve