Difference between the US East Coast and the DR

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Now that's cruel Franky :lick:

I Feel slightly better I was in the DR during the first major storm, but there is no way around it, I hate it :tired:

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Now that's cruel Franky :lick:

I Feel slightly better I was in the DR during the first major storm, but there is no way around it, I hate it :tired:

The difference is simple! Rich countries have snow. Poor countries have dust! LOl
That is the difference!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let's see in a couple of months when, we in NY, willstart to enjoy Spring weather. 70's during the day and 50's at night while DR will be baking!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

The price to pay for awesome weather later. :)

To each it's own. Remember, IMO!!!!!!!!!!!

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Let's see in a couple of months when, we in NY, willstart to enjoy Spring weather. 70's during the day and 50's at night while DR will be baking!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Weather Averages for Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Weather Facts New York City.com : Visitor Guide : Editorial Review

Looks like nyc gets one month a year of 70's in the day and 50's at night.

Personally i dont consider high 80's low 90's baking. And soon as the sun goes down it drops into the mid 70's.

Of course for Dominicans any thing over 81 is hot and under 78 is cold. Spoiled brats. Wife was calling me crying 2 summers ago. Omg im gonna die from the heat. Meanwhile im working in dallas, its 105 in the day and 90 at night.

May 29, 2006
This is what I'm going for:

89857b08a7ae1f2e863997c69c9c0ebc.jpg

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
haha... I was here in Pittsburgh for the first go round of ass freezing... I think my left nut got frostbite. I came down to the island to thaw it out the week of Jan 11th, and the weather warmed up in Pgh. for that week. Came home to round two of temps "colder than a witch's tit" and I think I just got frostbite on lefty's twin. "The Boys" are suffering!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
haha... I was here in Pittsburgh for the first go round of ass freezing... I think my left nut got frostbite. I came down to the island to thaw it out the week of Jan 11th, and the weather warmed up in Pgh. for that week. Came home to round two of temps "colder than a witch's tit" and I think I just got frostbite on lefty's twin. "The Boys" are suffering!!!!

Should have brought a "chica" with you she would have kept your balls warm ;)

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

hahahahahahahahaha

Yep.
It's gonna be tough.
I may have to sit in a swimming pool surrounded by tanned lovelies to drink my iced G&T to cool off.
I'll suffer through somehow.

Take the rough with the smooth, that's my motto........

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

hahahahahahahahaha

I also like warm weather the most. 90's are not a problem for me. Below 50 is.
I lived in NY for 38 years. I recall about 10 nice days every year, but as you say to each his own.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Two days off (with pay) following a 3-day holiday weekend?

You won't hear anybody complaining around here...

Washington-DC-winter-storm.png

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Two days off (with pay) following a 3-day holiday weekend?

You won't hear anybody complaining around here...

I never get that, when the weather is very bad is when I have to go earlier to work... This week I have being starting at 3:00 am starting the buses one hour before they go on the routes, some of theses units need more than a hour to warm up when the temperature drops to the tens degrees F.

This year we are parking the most units possible in the shop so they don't freeze up!

Welcome to America!

JJ

May 29, 2006
Like last summer in Maine. The temp was over 80 4 days in a row and the natives were crying and whining.
Der Fish

I saw on someone mention on a program that Brits tend to complain about hot weather in Fahrenheit and cold weather in Celsius because the numbers are more impressive. Brr! It's only 2 out! or Turn on the AC~ it's almost 80 in here!