POP Carnival To Be Televised

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

For all those people who can not attend the Carnival festival in Puerto Plata, there is some solace.

The entire festival will be broadcast every time live on TV PLATA. It is a TV station owned by the Musa family from Puerto Plata. In Sos?a this TV station can be seen on channel # 30 of the cable company D' Lancer. Every Saturday and Sunday afternoon and evening from 25 January to the first week of March live reported and commented on by the carnival experts Hidelfonso N??ez and Gregory Suero the Carnival parades in the various areas of Puerto Plata can be seen.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
If you could, please post when and if it is available on line or on you tube. I would love to see it. I'm sure others would as well....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Here is last year's in La Vega, Puerto Plata is to put it nicely, "Carnival Lite!"

[video=youtube;qGsRZibaE3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGsRZibaE3I[/video]

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If you could, please post when and if it is available on line or on you tube. I would love to see it. I'm sure others would as well....

If that is addressed to me, since I started the thread, I don't know. As a public service, I just cut and paste form Sosua News.

I'd be surprised if it were anywhere but the TV.

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
It was, and I know you were doing us a solid. It's the last carnival I'll miss, as I will be living there full time in time for the next one....