Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Fresh langosta - SD

    The only place i saw so far that sells Langosta alive in SD is Carrefour. Anyone know other place s that sells it alive?

    I went to a marisco center, and they only had it froZen

    They sell it at 500 pesos / pound at carrefour, is that a standard price? I tought it was gonna be cheaper then this.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanchris View Post
    The only place i saw so far that sells Langosta alive in SD is Carrefour. Anyone know other place s that sells it alive?

    I went to a marisco center, and they only had it froZen

    They sell it at 500 pesos / pound at carrefour, is that a standard price? I tought it was gonna be cheaper then this.
    No you didn't.

    You cant mentioned the "L" word during lunch time.

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 01-30-2014 at 02:06 PM.

    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not sure i understand what you are saying lol!!

  4. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
    Dislikes SANTIAGO ONE disliked this post
  5. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    oh how I miss Publix!!! Anyone know where I can get king crab legs in Santiago?

  6. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Drive down las Americas and you will see kids at the side of the road selling freshly caught, and you can pretty much name your price, within reason!

  7. #6
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUG View Post
    Drive down las Americas and you will see kids at the side of the road selling freshly caught, and you can pretty much name your price, within reason!
    We stopped last week......250 pesos a pound. When we started to leave they yelled 240!! We left anyway


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Administrator
    DR1.com

  8. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HUG View Post
    Drive down las Americas and you will see kids at the side of the road selling freshly caught, and you can pretty much name your price, within reason!
    Yeah i saw them a few times, will do that next time i go to the beach.

  9. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It's not a REAL lobster!!!!
    No CLAWS!!!!!
    Got to go to New England/Canada to get the sweet, tender, juicy "Real Lobster"!!!!
    The stuff they sell on the way to "Las Americas" are just big cockroaches!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  10. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Seawater Crawfish, much more tasty!

  11. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    It's not a REAL lobster!!!!
    No CLAWS!!!!!
    Got to go to New England/Canada to get the sweet, tender, juicy "Real Lobster"!!!!
    The stuff they sell on the way to "Las Americas" are just big cockroaches!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Haha i have to agree the lobster here is nothing compare to in Canada! F*ck i miss real good lobster.

    And i always feel in restaurant they always serve you frozen lobster (im pretty sure most do) so i wanna cook it myself!

    only only place i have see them alive in an aquarium is at carrefour, are people so dumb to really buy frozen lobster at high price?? I guess!!!!!

  12. Likes HUG liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •