high tension lines in the dr

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
2 nights ago, all was calm and quiet, the music of cabaret was off, it was like 1 in the morning.......
I am siting in my bathroom/dressing, reading a book in an armchair..... my wife was in living room watching soaps on tv.....

Suddenly an explosion occurs, the room lights up like a flare, the whole house shuddered. I thought someone had fired an RPG into the wall near the swimming pool.....

Jump into some clothes ( cos reading a book in the nude is one of the great things in life....), grab the shotgun and run to my wife, who by this time is screaming "trematoro!!".
Off I go outside to back of the house, wearily I must say, dogs bouncing around me howling as if possessed.
CRACK!!! Earth vibrating, lightening seems to have landed not far by. My skin is all prickly......

Commotion on the road outside. Since there is no apparent breach in the walls, neither any jihadist scaling them, I deceide to go out the front gate to see whats up.
Everyone is out of their houses, picotiando in night dresses. Hola whats up?? The lines in la finca. Rain +wind=mortal danger!!!
People do not go back inside until the weather calms down!!!!

I need to remind myself not to use the swiming pool in thoese conditions so as not to get burned to a crisp......

P.s. a couple of years back we witnesses a "ball of light" travelling along these high power lines.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
What keeps me wondering if why you are reading a book in an armchair in your bathroom....

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
@mauricio, it is my favrorite room!!! You have to walk through my bedroom to the bathroom and through the bathroom to the dressing,where I also happen to keep my books....... nice and private and cool.