costambar, p.p.

RICHIEBROOKLYN

May 26, 2004
I decided to stay in Costambar, looking for a quieter time than Sosua or Puerta Plata. Am I correct about that?
Where can I go in P.P. on the average evenings to find people having drinks hanging out that are not for the most part looking to get paid. Thanks!

DR2001

Jan 2, 2011
Costambar is nice and quiet. We enjoy time spent there. A tlantic One is great place to stay. Pasquels is still on the beach.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
How cool was the Malecon in PP before they kicked out all the beer carts and put up those casitas. I really enjoyed a pit stop here and there at those places. Really gave me that jungle feeling.

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I used to lave the fajitas at Aquaceros, maybe because it was one of the first places I enjoyed in PP outside of the pork sandwhich guy across from Cristals before they leveled those shacks. Might of been the first time I peed in a troth at a place of business as well.

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
. . . . Where can I go in P.P. on the average evenings to find people having drinks hanging out that are not for the most part looking to get paid.

I guess you mean "not hooking for the most part". Well, that's easy in Costambar. Go to any number of beach bars at lunch or happy hour. The ones under 30 will be hooking, the ones 30-50 not. Over 50, you might make out yourself.