Does anyone else use POBIDOM?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
And if so have you been experiencing bad service the last couple months? They brag about 24-48 hours turnaround once landing in MIAMI. It used to be almost true. Now its sits in MIAMI unless you call, wait on hold, then they tell you to go online and file an investigation report and must include tracking info etc etc... then more wasted days before its corrected...
After 4 years sadly time to move to another...

K

Kurt Van Opstal

i have been using there service for about 20 years know, bying, vw parts, led televisions, ps3's, cameras, steam cleaners,electronic gadgets, alarms,games,watches,clothing etc... without problems. it can happen that the supplier doesn't include an invoice, so customs always demand an invoice for the items you are importing.than you just fill out the file with copy of invoice and tracking and the next day it will be send from Miami to Santo Domingo. vimenpaq i also have used, but there service isn't that good, it takes more than 48 hours and they always calculate the libras pounds to the next higher level, something from 0,5 Lib will be calculated and paid has 1.00 libra. also vimenpaq don't have there price list on the webpage so very frustrating to know what you gone pay. Pobidom is much better, better prices and you can calculate what you gone pay. i have never lost one package with them