Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Searching For My Biological Father!

Hello I am searching for my biological father. I was born in 1975 in the Dominican Republic in the hospital Dario Contreras. My mother's name was Divina Amparo Frias; she was 18 years old when she gave birth to me. She left to the United States shortly after I was born. I was told that my father tried to see me but she refused. So I am hoping that he is searching for me just as I am searching for him. According to many that saw him, he is tall Caucasian man with blond hair and blue/green eyes. Anyone one that may have any information, please contact me or can give me any idea or guide me on how to find him. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Yecenia.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

You might contact a lawyer here in the DR who can search your birth records.
    Do you have contact with your birth mother?
    Can she provide your father's name?
    It is the father who records the birth, not the mother, as mothers would make whoever they chose as the father.
    If your father didn't record himself as your father your search will be more difficult.
    Best of luck!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Usually its a huge disappointment, id not search for him if i was you.

4. Dislikes siegs, Sosua Sonny, PJT disliked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaRabbit View Post
    Why, if my math is correct, he is @ least 75 and perhaps worth millions, what does The OP have to lose?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely inappropriate and ignorant comment.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

CCCCC is very much correct on this one. The DR1 forum is not going to be able to help much - even if your father happens to be a member - there is not enough info. You need to see if he is listed on your birth records - at least that way you will have a name. If he is not listed on your birth records, then you need to get more information from your mother in order to be able to investigate further.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Just heard a lot of stories where kids were trying to find mother/father who didnt bother to really find them the whole time, finally kid finds the parent only to see that the person doesn't want to know them, doesnt care, is an alcoholic or even worse. Usually kids have high expectations imagining how their parent will bust in tears and embrace the lost child... And often that doesnt happen. So id save myself from a disappointment. I have my father and know where he is but he has 4 more kids with other woman and doesn't really care about me. I had him here with me in DR for a year hoping to establish closer relationships we barely even spoke and he said he doesnt want to stay here and wants to return to his other family. Seriously he had a life time without you in his life, you are strangers basically. And there was a good damn reason why your mother did not want to see your dad and left his ass long time ago. I took my child away from her daddy. I know when she grows up she will want to find him but id like to save her from that heartache... I know if i didnt see my father and found him now i would be seriously disappointed.

9. Likes mountainannie, N/A, bronzeallspice liked this post
    Dislikes Africaida disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Just heard a lot of stories where kids were trying to find mother/father who didnt bother to really find them the whole time, finally kid finds the parent only to see that the person doesn't want to know them, doesnt care, is an alcoholic or even worse. Usually kids have high expectations imagining how their parent will bust in tears and embrace the lost child... And often that doesnt happen. So id save myself from a disappointment. I have my father and know where he is but he has 4 more kids with other woman and doesn't really care about me. I had him here with me in DR for a year hoping to establish closer relationships we barely even spoke and he said he doesnt want to stay here and wants to return to his other family. Seriously he had a life time without you in his life, you are strangers basically. And there was a good damn reason why your mother did not want to see your dad and left his ass long time ago. I took my child away from her daddy. I know when she grows up she will want to find him but id like to save her from that heartache... I know if i didnt see my father and found him now i would be seriously disappointed.
    You are projecting. It may be a huge disappointment and it is most of the time, but it is for her to decide. Your experience is your own and she/he may need to live his/hers.

Good luck to the OP !

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by looking4dad View Post
    According to many that saw him, he is tall Caucasian man with blond hair and blue/green eyes.
    sound like cccccccccc to me, non?

girl, you need a name and more details. maybe hire a private detective?

12. Likes bronzeallspice, greydread liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"My Baby"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

14. Likes greydread liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast