Recommended Canadian container shipping company?

kelso120

Feb 6, 2014
Looking for recommended shipping company to move a 20? sea container full of house hold items from Edmonton Alberta Canada to Santo Domingo. Does anyone know a company they have previously used or can recommend? My wife is dual Canadian / Dominican Citizen also I am Dominican resident.

Ron Anjero

Aug 8, 2013
Tropical Shipping Ltd have a scheduled container service from Saint John NB to Caribbean. Offices in Toronto, Montreal and Saint John. google search. They may be able to help.

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
peralta bros shipping. amazing, my boxes arrived in less than 3 weeks from montreal canada to santo domingo, not missing one little thing and nothing is broken! amazing service.

10% discount coupon on their site for new clients.

give them a call

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
KitKat..... I think we told you so..!!!

Great that you're happy...

Isn't DR1 wonderful !!??

isnt dr1 wonderfull.........yes /// and sometimes i find myself thnking, why did i bother asking ( that comming from the sacastic replies) but all in all, yes its good.

at first i wasnt going to try with peralto bros because a friend told me she knew these amazing people with a company, and she gave me his number ( maximo) and when they came over to pick up and gave me the bill... the name printed on it was peralta shipping bros.... soooo i guess they are the best

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
you just brush off the BSH*T responses -- there is great stuff here a lot of the time.

Peralta has a strong following here- personally I have yet to use them but I found them when doing my research

Have a good weekend