German Woman Robbed

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
She and her husbund run a butcher shop and produce most excellent meat products in Los Castillos.
Very nice people.
Really bad, but could have been much worse.
Seems like the island is run out of safe areas.
Take care all of you who still have to stay because could not "unload" your property in time. Good luck.

Alexander

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thanks donP, i was walking beast from hell so i did not see those articles.

i only know two german butchers in sosua: bavaria and old germany, is it one of those businesses the lady owns?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
thanks donP, i was walking beast from hell so i did not see those articles.

i only know two german butchers in sosua: bavaria and old germany, is it one of those businesses the lady owns?

No its in Los Castillos just before Sosua Abajo going east. Its called Horst & Corina on... wait for it...on Frankfurter Strasse.
Hope she will recover ok from her ordeal.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
frankfunter stra?e? i think that franfurter calle sounds much more... appetizing...

anyways. i hope they recover the car. there is a comment under that article that annoyed me: los extranjeros nunca vas a aprender : es muy peligroso vivir en esto paraiso de la delingquencia. Pero dejalo aprender con su propio cuerpo. ...cuando regresaba a su residencia a las 2:00 AM... ??? lo siento mucho, pero esto no es un Pais para vivir tranquilo y regresar a la casa a esta hora, pero esto saben todos los extranjeros y que hacen? se quedan alla hasta pasan algo fuerte. Cosas asi vas a pasar en el futuro mucho mas, ella tiene mucho suerte no se mataron.

what does it matter why was she coming back home at this hour? maybe she was coming from the airport? emergency in a hospital? work?

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
what does it matter why was she coming back home at this hour?
True, does not matter, the criminals are busy 24/7.
But the dominican poster cited is correct on all of his other points.
Especially on the point that outcome could have been a lot worse, as bad as it is.

Alexander

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He was not finding much fault with her for being out at 2am, but acknowledging that in the DR it is not safe for ANYONE to be out at that hour.
I agree!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
You should have been in the Cabana since before midnight, and never leave before sunrise!