dominican police arrest 20 foreign criminals in 6 months

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
They've been coming to DR to hide from interpol for many many years...a cousin of mine who lived in Sosua, had a very good German neighbor who he made friends with, never a problem... then my cousin went to NY for a vacation and came back to find out that the neighbor was taken away by interpol..the guy had killed 8 people in Germany!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Just goes to show you there are no American criminals? Or we don't get caught?

i think that some of the 5 dominicans who were also captured committed crimes in the USA. and i see no mention of the french man i reported a while ago. so maybe he paid to be released? nonetheless, good work. i am sure that a bunch of expat criminals are safe and sound with dominican passports...

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010

USA doesn't want them back...! Unless its the big fish that got away!
DR may not be that far away from the US, and there are other places to hide..... though sure there are some gringo criminals in DR....FBI looks for them all the time.....

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros

Americans arrested and deported to the U.S. are done via the local PN and their counterparts stationed in their U.S. Embassy office in DR: NYPD, F.B.I., U.S. Marshall, U.S. Customs/ICE, etc...

The article only mentions those arrested in conjunction with the local Interpol agents in the DR. The D.R. and U.S. work directly outside the Interpol system when it comes to that.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
They've been coming to DR to hide from interpol for many many years...a cousin of mine who lived in Sosua, had a very good German neighbor who he made friends with, never a problem... then my cousin went to NY for a vacation and came back to find out that the neighbor was taken away by interpol..the guy had killed 8 people in Germany!

jeffrey dahmerSTIEN?

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
If they were gringos they'd still be in jail , at least until they came up with a lot of cash .