Tinted plastic bottles for Hydrogen Peroxide in SDQ?

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Hi all.

Any idea where I can get preferable dark plastic bottles in different sizes in Santo Domingo?
Not sure they call it tinted, but they should be brown or blue to protect form sun light since I'm going to fill them with pure Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and it last longer than in transparent containers.

Even do it comes in 35% , the deluded amounts I should fill in dark bottles, any ideas would be really appreciated.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Get a few Brahma familia bottles.
I really hope you are not mixing it with Acetone, C6H12O4.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have a bottle in dark brown plastic that may outlive me.
I am a little curious what The OP is doing with gallons of Peroxide?

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Thanks for this link

Thanks bronzeallspice, haven't seen that one yet, very great info as I' using it almost for everything to be more environmental friendly and of course also for health purposes.

Thanks again.

The OP mentioned Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and it looks like it's safe for washing vegetables(it's an anti bacterial) among other uses.

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and its Uses

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Quite don't agree with that.

The food grade is not more expensive it's just harder to get because in many countries they would not even sell it because they DON'T WANT people to use cheap health supplies, they want them to buy the expensive pills.

The main difference is that Food Grade is pure and therefore last less time than normal peroxide which has phosphor and other stuff added as stabilizer and therefore could do more harm than good when consuming it (drinking or inhaling).

You don't need "Food Grade", that is just sold so they can charge MORE!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Got a great supplier already ...

Criss, you can drink it a few drops a day, mouthwash or you can like I do inhale it with a spray pump bottle, the 35% you better use it only external just for anything such as fungus, pimples, skin cancer etc etc without an open wound.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
I know it has been 6 years but now it might be even more interesting for some people to look into it, google what it all does, in this case inhaling. By the way, if anybody is familiar with DMSO, it's now available in Santo Domingo, just bought a small pot.

Cheers